All On X Implants
All On X Dental Implants
All on 4, All on X, fixed implant solution, permanent teeth, teeth in a day. All these procedures do the same thing. They give you your teeth back without the issue of snapping them in and out yourself and can even give you teeth the same day. These types of teeth can only be removed by a trained dentist, it’s a remarkable technique and we can help you get it.
An implant is a small titanium screw that fits inside your jawbone and replaces the root-part of a missing tooth or can replace all the teeth in one arch with four to six implants. Minor surgery is required to insert the implants. Once the implants are placed then the teeth can be attached with tiny screws to hold the teeth in place.
You do not need a dental implant for each and every one of your missing teeth. All you need is four to six precisely placed implants on the top of your mouth, and four to six implants on the bottom, to restore your full smile. That’s the beauty of the full arch. And because the implant is made of titanium, it has the unique ability to fuse to living bone and function as part of it. So eventually, the dental implant becomes part of the jawbone and serves as a strong, long-lasting foundation for your new teeth.
Besides ensuring that your teeth implants are permanently fixed in place, this bone fusion has another important benefit: it can prevent future bone loss in the jaw. This helps to maintain a more youthful facial structure—and better oral health. But perhaps the biggest surprise about the full arch is how quickly it can transform your life. Almost all your most cherished life experiences revolve around food, photos and your best smile.
How do you know if a full mouth treatment is the right option for you?
Innate Dental Solutions offers a consultation at no cost to you for first-time patients. At your consultation, a 3D X-ray Scan will be taken. This scan will help determine if you need implants and assist us in creating your treatment plan.
All on 4 Cleaning Visit
What to Expect
- Removal of the prosthesis if needed.
- Inspection of the screws that attach the prosthesis to implants
- Cleaning, debridement of the implants & tissues in contact with the prosthesis
- Irrigation of tissues with anti-microbial medication
- X-rays are taken of the implants to evaluate bone levels or any premature sign of bone loss
- Evaluation of occlusion on the prosthesis
- Inspection of the implant abutments and associated parts
- The screws that attach the all-on-4 prosthesis to the implants are often recommended to be replaced as they tend to wear, loosen, or break over time.
Fee: $450 ( full visit recommended annually)
Fee $175 ( periodic cleanings in-between full annual visits)
Contact our Clinic
Please contact our office with any questions or details